For the second year running, Brad and Myke have kindly let me join them on The Pen Addict podcast to make my gift guide picks.
These are most of my picks. If you want to see the full list including all of Brad and Myke’s picks (and hear me ramble and one of my cats meow), check out Episode 130 of the Pen Addict Podcast.
- Conklin Duragraph $44 (via Goulet Pens)
- Pentel i+ Multi-pen about $10 with body and assortment of refills (via JetPens)
- Kaweco Dia2 Fountain Pen Medium Nib $101.50 (via Jet Pens)
- J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey (via Jet Pens)
- Faber-Castell Grip Sparkle Pencils (box of 12) $18 (via Pen Boutique)
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium Hardcover (available in array of colors and lined, grid, dot grid and blank) approx $18 (via Leuchtturm1917)
- 2015 Standard Memorandum ($11 for the book, $45 for book + leather cover) (via Word.Notebooks)
- Hobonichi techo planner + cover + shipping = $65-ish to US (via 1101.com)
- The Cube by Karas Kustoms/Mike Dudek (via Karas Kustoms on Kickstarter)
- DIY Cigar Box Pen Storage or Custom Box, starting at $100 (via Fountain Pen Hospital)
- Menlo Pump Filler in Light Green Swirl Acrylic with 18K nib $450 (via Edison Pen Co.)