Inspired by an abundance of orange love last night amongst the pen-erati, today is all about the love of orange.
It all started with a bright orange Magpul phone case, a Sailor Professional Gear fountain pen and a Franklin Christoph 66 Stabilis eyedropper filled with Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-Gaki ink.
- Lamy AL-star copperorange fountain pen (special edition 2015) 26,90 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Karas Kustoms RETRAKT in orange $45 (via Karas Kustoms)
- Acme Business Card Case in Karim Rashid orange $39 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pocketful of sunshine iPhone 6 case $35 (via Society6)
- Monteverde One Touch Stylus Tool Orange Ink Ball Rollerball Pen $35.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Seed Ruflat Eraser in orange $2.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Pentel Graph 600 0.5 mm Drafting Pencil in Orange $10 (via Jet Pens)
- Palomino Graphite Drawing Pencils $11.95 per dozen (via Pencils.com)
- Sonic Ratchetta Pencil Sharpener with Notification in Orange $3.30 (via Jet Pens)
- Diamine Orange Ink $14.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Notebook Orange with Lined Paper $18.95 (via Goulet Pens)
And, in place of pride is the now-retired Mandarin Mango colorway for pen cases from Nock Co. Mandarin with Blue Jay are still available but I thought I’d show this vibrant colorway that could only come from the folks at Nock Co.