In honor of our household love of cats, I thought today’s Fashionable Friday would be an homage to our fine furry friends.
- Home Sweet Home Cat Print/ Poster $23 and up (via PaperPlants on Etsy)
- Kaweco AL Sport fountain pen in grey aluminum 59,50 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Pilot Metropolitan Fountain Pen – White Tiger, Medium Nib $15 (via Anderson Pens)
- J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Mini Bottle in Ambre de Birmanie (Amber Gold of Burma) $4.75 (via Jet Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku 15mL Mini Fountain Pen Bottled Ink in Kiri-Same (Autumn Shower) $10.50 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- Stay Home Club Cat scoop tee $30.00 CAD (via Stay At Home Club)
- Kurochiku Japanese Pattern Small Eco-Bag in Shironeko (White Cat) pattern $9.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Lamy AL-Star Copper Orange Extra Fine Point Fountain Pen $37.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Got One Friend in My Pocket Bag in Cat $39.99 (via Modcloth)
- Midori D-Clips Standing Cat Paper Clips Mini Box Box of 12 $5.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Monteverde Prima Series Fountain Pen in Tiger Eye Swirl $56 (via Pen Chalet)
- The Original Copycat Mug by Budi Satria Kwan $15 (via Society 6)
- You’ve Gato a Call Phone Stand $21.99 (via Modcloth)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Taupe A5 – Blank Notebook $30 (via Goldspot Pens)
I just bought Bob the Castronauts mug from Society 6 which is also a great cat-person/NASA nerd mug — if you float that way. Oh, and my friends over at Tag Team Tompkins has a wonderful letterpress cat quote print that every cat home needs.
“I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul.” -Jean Cocteau.