This week, I teamed up with Laura over at The Corner of Knit and Tea to pair some wonderful paper and ink goods with some tummy- and toe-warming tea and yarn for a snuggly, winter Fashionable Friday. Whether you love black tea, oolong or a nice herbal tea, there’s a little something here for you! And consider this a little bit of a gift guide for the tea and paper inclined as well.
We selected some of our favorite goodies in paper,ink, tea and knitty loveliness. And hope it makes you want to settle in for the winter with all your favorites.
- Rite in the Rain Centennial Series, available in 4 1/4″ x 6 3/4″ for $24.95 or 6 3/4″ x 8 3/4″ for $29.95 (via Rite in the Rain)
- Season’s Pick Earl Grey Crème Vanilla 250gm packet $9.78 (via Upton Tea)
- J. Herbin Lie de The in 30ml Bottle $11.00 (via Goulet Pens)
- Field Notes Shenandoah $9.95 for a 3-pack (via Pen Chalet)
- A Teacup Collection Notes: 20 Different Notecards and Envelopes $14.95 (via Amazon)
- Ohto Needle-Point Slim Line 03 Ballpoint Pen – 0.3 mm – Gold Body $8.25 (via JetPens)
- Lamy Logo fountain pen Nut Brown € 34,90 tax incl. (via Fontoplumo)
- Visconti Saturno Fountain Pen – Green Lapetus, Fine $595 (via Goulet Pens)
- Curve Teapot with Infuser 45 oz. $46 (via For Life Design)
- Rifle Paper Co – 2016 Calendar – Coffee & Tea Calendar $34.95 (via Notemaker)
- J. Herbin 1670 Anniversary Ink Stormy Grey in 50ml Bottle $26 (via Anderson Pens)
- De Atramentis Drinks Green Tea Bottled Ink $15.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Karas Pen Co Standard Notebooks $3.33 each (via Karas Kustoms)
- Downton Abbey Christmas Tea Bags $12.00 for a Tin of 36 Tea Bags (via Republic of Tea)
- Velos V Paper Clips – Gold $2 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- What Is A Weekend Mug $17.95 (via Republic of Tea)
- Junkies Java Jerkin Argyle Cup Sleeve Knitting Pattern Free (via Ravelry)
Not pictured but too cool not to include:
One of my absolute favorite tea companies is Adagio and I love their fandom blends. A personal favorite blend collection is “The Town we do not Speak of“. Its a collection of tea blends based on characters from the podcast, Welcome to Nightvale. My personal favorite blends are Hooded Figures, Glow Cloud, Perfect Carlos and Steve Carlsberg. The sampler set is available for $19 and includes Cecil, Perfect Carlos, The Management, The Weather, Hooded Figures and Steve Carlsberg in 0.5 oz tins. Highly recommended.
- “Stop! Tea Time!” A3 Riso Print €18 (via Esther Aarts)
- “Can’t we all just get oolong?” Note Card $4 (via Etsy)
- Moleskine Passions Tea Journal $16.34 (via Amazon)
- Oak Leaf and Acorn Ceramic Teapot by hughes pottery $90 USD (via Etsy)
- Chronicle Books Letterpress Notebooks by Darling Clementine, Pack of 2 $17.50 (via JetPens)
Laura and I had too much fun doing this so we’ll probably do this again since there’s nothing better together than a notebook, a good pen and a nice cup of tea. Be sure to check out Laura’s blog too as she has lots of reviews and recommendations for tea and knitting!
8 comments / Add your comment below
Tea, pens, and knitting! Three of my favorite things 😀 I might have just added the 10 ml bottle of J. Herbin to my JetPens cart for a future purchase!
On the Lamy logo….fontoplumo states is no longer
I didn’t get a chance to finish lol. I was wondering how long ago you purchased yours? I would love to buy a brown logo!
I did pull up the out of stock, discontinued Lamy Logo! Bad Ana! So sorry about that! I actually own the matte finish stainless steel model and I really like it. Its a very striking, clean simple design. Elegant and understated. Sorry to have flaunted an unavailable pen!
Where is the tray on the upper left from? Pretty!
I checked in with Laura, its her tray from her Tea Wars: Earl Grey Creme Vanilla article. She says its from a teapot and plate set that were limited edition from Department 56. It was part of their 2008 Christmas Collection called Winter Mountain, which was discontinued in 2009, so it is no longer available.
I have to agree with the Downton Abbey Christmas Tea. I found it last year and because it was a Limited Edition flavor, I stocked up with 5 tins of the stuff. I may be drinking it for the next decade or so, but it’s so good.
Oh my! I need that teapot collection notecards. I love tea themed stationary! 🙂