It’s that time of year again, its time to get my nerd girl on… this weekend is the Kansas City Planet Comicon and while I will not be able to meet the goddess that is Hayley Atwell AKA Agent Peggy Carter who will only be at the event today, I will be cruising around on Saturday picking up comics, toys and nerd wonderment on Saturday. But I did ask friends to give Hayley a kiss for me and a promise not to lick her though, if it were me, I might. But I am still totally bummed that Agent Carter was not renewed for a third season! It’s time for Amazon or Netflix to step in and save the series!!!!
So, in keeping with tradition, this week’s Fashionable Friday is geek themed!
- Diamine Shimmering Red Lustre Ink (50 ml Bottle) $20 (via JetPens)
- Montegrappa Wonder Woman Fountain Pen $475 (via Pen Boutique)
- Fortuna fountain pen white and ruthenium €205 (via Fontoplumo)
- Rhodia 5-3/8 X 8-1/4 Orange/Dot Grid Top Staplebound Dot Pad Notebook $5.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Shachihata Artline Blox Mechanical Pencil – 0.5 mm – Type 3 (Orange/Blue) $2.60 (via JetPens)
- TARDIS Print 13″x19″ $30 (via Bryan Fyffe)
- Piper V Dark Brown Boots (AKA Rey’s Boots from The Force Awakens) £125 (via Po-Zu)
- Akkerman Residentie Blauw (60ml Bottle) $29 (via Anderson Pens)
- BB-8 $149.99 (via Sphero)
- Pelikan Souveran 805 Vibrant Blue Medium Point Fountain Pen $699.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Midori Brass Pencil $16 (via Fresh Stock Japan)