After driving all the way to Chicago and then back to Kansas City, I thought this week’s Fashionable
Friday TUESDAY (?) should be inspired by the great American road trip. Open roads, adventure, truck stops and roadside attractions that you might want to capture with pen and paper.
On our road trips, we like to make lists à la Top Four like Desert Island books, most earth-shattering album purchases, movies we’d watch 100 times, etc. Which reminds me, you should probably add Top Four to your podcast list before hitting the road, as inspiration, of course. I also recommend Sporkful, 99% Invisible, Pop Culture Happy Hour, Note To Self and, of course, The Pen Addict and Erasable. Don’t forget to pack lots of great tunes to sing along to as well.
- Rabbitbrush Sweater pattern by Andi Satterlund (via Stranded Magazine)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ama-iro Ink (Sky) 50 ml Bottle $28 (via JetPens)
- Clairefontaine 1951 Staplebound Lined Notebook in Black – 5.875 x 8.25 $4.50 (via Anderson Pens)
- DeAtramentis Sky Blue Bottled Ink (35ml) $15.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Field Notes Chicago Edition 3-Pack $9.95 (via Field Notes)
- Chuck Taylor All Star Lo-Tops In Lemon Chrome $50 (via Converse)
- Nomadic PE-09 Flap Type Pencil Case in Red $14 (via JetPens)
- Nähe General Purpose Wide Case $7 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- China Glaze Pop The Trunk Nail Polish $3.05 (via Amazon)
- Faber Castell Ondoro Graphite Black Fountain Pen € 110 (via Fontoplumo)
- Sailor Professional Gear Color Series Fountain Pen in Yellow $248 (via Pen Chalet)
- Edison Collier Fountain Pen in Blue Steel $149 (via Anderson Pens)