This week, I spied a beautiful photo of the costumes from the new Disney Alice Through the Looking Glass film and I thought “This is definitely a Fashionable Friday”. The rich, cacophony of colors and brocade fabrics, not to mention a dappling of pop culture, is the perfect basis for a 3-day weekend Fashionable Friday. And this weekend looks to be a stormy one here in the Midwest, so going to the movies is definitely an option.
And my project is all wrapped up so I’ll be getting back on schedule with reviews too!
- Funko POP Disney Alice: Through The Looking Glass McTwisp $8.95 (via Amazon)
- Retro 51 Slim Tornado Electron Rollerball Pen $30 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Alice Through The Looking Glass Lipstick in Alice $18 (via Urban Decay)
- OPI What’s The Hatter With You $9 (via HB Beauty Bar)
- Sailor Storia Pigmented Fountain Pen Ink (30ml)
$24$18 (via Pen Chalet)
- Ecridor Chevron gold fountain pen € 285 (via Fontoplumo)
- Alice Through The Looking Glass Chronosphere Bluetooth Speaker $49.99 (via Amazon)
- Grand Street Zip Around Personal Organizer in Sweetheart Pink $198 (via Kate Spade)
- De Atramentis Gold Fountain Pen Ink (35ml Bottle) $12.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Kaweco Special Nib Holder + Nib $36 (via JetPens)
- Paperblanks Ultra Lined Journal in Silver Filigree Aubergine $29.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Funko POP Disney Alice in Wonderland Queen of Hearts $9.79 (via Amazon)
- Visconti Purple Bottled Ink (40ml) $17.50 (via Pen Boutique)
- Midori D-Clips Cat Paper Clips (Box of 12) $5.50 (via JetPens)
- Platinum Modern Maki-e Fountain Pen Phoenix Fine Nib $144 (via Pen Chalet)
Don’t forget to check out all the Memorial Weekend Sales! Goldspot Pens, Pen Chalet, and Kate Spade are all offering extra discounts on their sites through the weekend so if you’ve been planning to order, don’t forget to use those coupon codes! Goldspot and Pen Chalet are both sponsors of this site. Kate Spade isn’t but her deal was too good not to mention.