As I continue to convalesce with bronchitis and laryngitis, I don’t have the energy or stamina to go out shopping or decorate for the holidays so I am doing it digitally. I want to bundle up in a tartan plaid scarf and wear sparkly holiday polish while sitting in a local coffee shop sipping peppermint mochas and writing with a glittery pen filled with holiday cheery ink. Now if I could just get my mocha in one of those cute vintage Santa Head mugs!
How are you sharing the joy of the holidays?
- Merry & Bright Christmas! A Festive Sticker Book ($9.89 via Amazon)
- Santa Nice List Enamel Pin ($7.88 via Etsy)
- 12 Rolls Christmas Floral Washi Tape ($10.99 via Amazon)
- Santa Stationery Kit ($15) (via skylabletterpress)
- Benu Euphoria Fountain Pen – Christmas Twinkle (Limited Edition) ($170 via Dromgoole’s)
- Cult Pens Exclusive Kaweco Skyline Sport Fountain Pen Transparent Silver ($27.60 via CultPens)
- Kaweco Art Sport Mineral White Acrylic Fountain Pen ($125 via Vanness Pens)
- Pelikan Souveran M600 Fountain Pen Red-White ($485.75 via CultPens)
- Vinta Limited Edition Seasonal Collection Ink in Karol Red and Jewel Green ($16.56 per 30ml bottle)
- Stalogy Editor’s Series 365Days Notebook – B6 – Grid – Red ($24.00 via JetPens)
- Uni NanoDia Color Erasable Lead – 0.7 mm – Red ($3.50 per pack via JetPens)
- Kaweco Special Brass Mechanical Pencil – 0.7 mm ($59 via JetPens)
- Ho Ho Holidays Glitter Topcoat Nail Polish ($11 via PolishMeSilly on Etsy)
- Vendula The Christmas Theatre Box Bag ($256 via Vendula London)
- Lochcarron 100% Lambswool Royal Stewart Tartan Blanket ($95.20 via Gretna Green)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.