- Frankie Diary 2018 (Pre-Order) $26.95 AUD (via Frankie)
- Planner 2018 $22 (via Baron Fig)
- Flow Diary 2018 €16.95 (via Flow Magazine)
- Hobonichi Techo Weeks 2018 in Sunset Red $17.69 USD (via 1101.com)
- Sailor 1911 Standard Fountain Pen in Anchor Gray with Rhodium Trim $196 (via Anderson Pens)
- Montblanc Oyster Grey Fountain Pen Ink (60ml bottle) $17.99 USD (via Appelboom)
- RETRAKT R-Type Pen, Starts at $60 (Desk readers can receive 10% off their orders with the code “WELLAPPTDESK”) (via Karas Kustoms)
- Lucy Printed Cotton Dress Paris Streets Print £70 (via Emily & Fin)
- Kobe #25 Tarumi Apricot Fountain Pen Ink (50ml bottle) $30 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- “Sorry. It took me forever to find paper and pen” greeting card $5 (via Mr. Boddington)
- Retro Pattern Washi Tape $2 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Robert Oster Signature Fountain Pen Ink in Direct Sun (50ml bottle) $18 (via Federalist Pens)
- PCM Takeo Peta Clear Sticky Notes – Rectangle/Circle Speech Bubble $5.75 (via JetPens)
- Platinum 3776 Century Fountain Pen in Bourgougne Special Sale Price Click for Price (via Pen Chalet)
- Pencil UNO in red $45 (via Ennso)
- Mitsubishi No. 460 Ballpoint Pen $1.50 each (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Phone “Hello” 6-Card Set $10 (via Sapori)
- Conid Monarch Kingsize Bulkfiller fountain pen €995n(€822,31 Outside EU) (via Fontoplumo)
I could not possibly fit all the diaries and planners that have been released fit into Fashionable Friday this week. Moleskine released their new planners. There are 18-month planners as well as an array of 12-month 2018 options. Their paper quality is still iffy but they offer an array of formats and designs. Leuchtturm1917 planners will soon be available on JetPens and they will also be stocking Hobonichi Techo planners soon so you don’t have to order from Japan if you can wait a couple weeks. Jenni Bick has Paperblanks 2018 planners in stock. Kate Spade has all 2018 agendas and refills for her planners available now too. Appelboom has all the Filofax 2018 refills.
And, of course, I included the NockCo Seed case which is coming soon. I’ll keep you posted as soon as I know more but I had to include the teaser image that was posted on their instagram account this week. The A6 case will fit a standard Hobonichi Techo! So many options!
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for reading the blog and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.