- You have more than three cups on your desk – and they’re all full of your “daily use pens and pencils”.
- Roller ball, fountain, gel, ball point, liquid ink… you have at least one of each and can describe the difference and why you prefer one over the other
- You have an entire shelf full of unused notebooks, yet still buy more.
- Fountain pens mean a new collection — inks!
- You become weak-kneed when you spy a great looking tape dispenser or stapler.
- There is more than one calendar within view right now (planner, diary, journal, wall, etc all count)
- There’s no such thing as too many blank note cards.
- You have your own stationery cupboard.
- Nothing makes you happier than a trip to the nearest office supply shop.
- You write a blog about your addiction.
How did you rate?
(this list was modified from original list by Office Supply Queen which is awesome but I took some creative liberties with it)
0 comments / Add your comment below
I probably get about 80 out of a 100 here .. 😀 😀 😀
What kind of pen “cup” is that? And is it bad that I covet another office supply that I discovered while reading an article about coveting office supplies?
I am coveting that on holder, too. Would love to find one like it.
Nicole and A Little Angry, the pencil case is called a Kokuyo Kaddy. I originally purchased it from JetPens but they are no longer stocked there. I did some searching and it appears the item may have been discontinued.
I’ve seen similar items sold by Mead at big box office supply stores like Office Depot.
I think the eleventh question on the list, if there were to be additions, should read:
You can look at online photos of office supplies and identify the brand and model of the items with their labels turned away from the camera 🙂
The twelfth question might be:
You get distressed when a blogger reviews a product and you find out that it is no longer available anywhere 🙁
Just a thought . . .
Bhahahaha 10/10 easily. This is hilarious.
(Might I request being added to your blog roll? 😀 )
I scored 92 only because I am not a fountain pen user nor am I a blogger but reading all that I can find should be worth some points. I earned extra credit on questions #3 and #7. Great post.
Totally a 10/10. Especially question #3.
9/10 (the only thing I’m missing is blogging about my stationary addiction!)
I’m notorious for going into a bookstore and coming out with a couple of new notebooks. I have an entire drawer full of them, and am starting to have some overflow…..
Now I know what to write (and photograph) for my next letter to you rather than bore you with wedding stuff!
Definitely! 9 out of 20!
errr,9 of 10
No. 3 is a big problem at the moment 🙂