- You have more than three cups on your desk – and they’re all full of your “daily use pens and pencils”.
- Roller ball, fountain, gel, ball point, liquid ink… you have at least one of each and can describe the difference and why you prefer one over the other
- You have an entire shelf full of unused notebooks, yet still buy more.
- Fountain pens mean a new collection — inks!
- You become weak-kneed when you spy a great looking tape dispenser or stapler.
- There is more than one calendar within view right now (planner, diary, journal, wall, etc all count)
- There’s no such thing as too many blank note cards.
- You have your own stationery cupboard.
- Nothing makes you happier than a trip to the nearest office supply shop.
- You write a blog about your addiction.
How did you rate?
(this list was modified from original list by Office Supply Queen which is awesome but I took some creative liberties with it)