There are two excellent websites for lifehacks: Lifehack and Lifehacker. In amongst general information on how to get fit, eat better and be more productive are recommendations for work-related topics, zero-ing out your email inbox and app recommendations.
This week I decided to cherry pick a few of my favorite recent articles from these sites and share them here.
- A bird’s eye view workspace (pictured above from Lifehacker)
- The compromising workspace (via Lifehacker)
- Tessa Miller of Lifehacker’s tips and tricks (and pics of her home office and Gawker HQ) (via Lifehacker)
- 10 steps to a cleaner office in 10 minutes (via Lifehack)
- NoCrop (via Lifehacker and Lifehack)
- Sunrise calendar app (via Lifehacker)
- Supercharged apps to replace native iPhone apps (via Lifehack)
- 3 Great Ways to Use Evernote on The Go (via Lifehack)
- Mailbox Review for iPhone (via Lifehack)