The big news this week is that Moleskine launched their IPO. Several of the links below are as a result of all the attention Moleskine is getting this week.
There is an assortment of goodies from Brad Dowdy over at Pen Addict including his Tools and Toys Guide to Fountain Pens which I’m willing to debate with him. There’s also a mix of new and vintage fountain pen reviews. Finishing up the Link Love this week are a couple ink reviews, some digital goodies and tips on writing a good thank you note. Enjoy!
Pens and Ink
- Pentel Fude Touch Sign Pen Review (via Pen Addict)
- Pilot Juice 0.5 Black Review (via Pen Addict)
- Vintage Parker 51 Review (via Pen Addict)
- Vintage Waterman 32A Pen (via Everyday Correspondence)
- When a Pilot meets a Falcon (via Inkophile)
- Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrün Ink Review (via Pen Addict)
- Noodler’s Rome Burning Ink Review (via Pen Addict)
- Sailor Lecoule (via East West Everywhere)
- Tools & Toys Guide to Fountain Pens (via Tools & Toys)
- How to Write a Thank You Note (via Lifehack)
- Word Notebook Review (via Pencil Revolution)
- Moleskine in the Digital Age (via NPR, tip from Notebookism)
- Kevin Barry on Keeping Notebooks (via Notebook Stories)