- Pentel Recycology Pens (via Economy Pens)
- Uni Mitsubishi Pure Color-F Double Sided Sign Pen (via A Penchant For Paper)
- J. Herbin Refillable Rollerball Pen Review (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- The Missing Ink Book Review (via Behind The Curtain): I’ve been meaning to read this book and have it balanced atop my precariously high to-read pile. I’ll get to it soon, I promise!
- The Etiquette of Letter Writing (via Letter Writers Alliance Blog): I too have a copy of this book. Fabulous albeit a little unnecessary for today’s letter writer. I do not have a yacht. Do you?
Paper and Notebooks:
- How would you use an 8 x 11 Quo Vadis Habana Notebook? (via Notebookism)
- Good Quality Sticky Notes (via Rhodia Drive): I was also contacted about this topic and Brad and I spoke about it briefly on the Pen Addict Podcast, Episode 54 and we are all still coming up empty-handed. Please leave a note in the comments if you have a good source for fountain pen-friendly sticky notes.
- Minimal Paper Goods Notecards (via Design Work Life)
- Write Everyday: Morning Pages (via Rhodia Drive): I’ve mentioned Julia Cameron’s books in the past as well as a great jumping off point for writing.
0 comments / Add your comment below
You can get the “restickable” glue used on sticky notes in glue stick form. That would let you use any paper for sticky notes and wouldn’t have glue residue on the front of your notes, which I think is what causes the problem writing on them with fountain pens.
How has the Cambridge leather satchel been working for you?
I am interested in getting one but would like to know more about it from a user. – Mary Ann