- Pentel Recycology Pens (via Economy Pens)
- Uni Mitsubishi Pure Color-F Double Sided Sign Pen (via A Penchant For Paper)
- J. Herbin Refillable Rollerball Pen Review (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- The Missing Ink Book Review (via Behind The Curtain): I’ve been meaning to read this book and have it balanced atop my precariously high to-read pile. I’ll get to it soon, I promise!
- The Etiquette of Letter Writing (via Letter Writers Alliance Blog): I too have a copy of this book. Fabulous albeit a little unnecessary for today’s letter writer. I do not have a yacht. Do you?
Paper and Notebooks:
- How would you use an 8 x 11 Quo Vadis Habana Notebook? (via Notebookism)
- Good Quality Sticky Notes (via Rhodia Drive): I was also contacted about this topic and Brad and I spoke about it briefly on the Pen Addict Podcast, Episode 54 and we are all still coming up empty-handed. Please leave a note in the comments if you have a good source for fountain pen-friendly sticky notes.
- Minimal Paper Goods Notecards (via Design Work Life)
- Write Everyday: Morning Pages (via Rhodia Drive): I’ve mentioned Julia Cameron’s books in the past as well as a great jumping off point for writing.