I find office supplies inspiration everywhere. As I’ve posted before, Pinterest is a source of products, ideas and inspiration but I get just as much valuable information on Instagram and Twitter too. Yeah for other office supply lovers!
Pens and Pencils:
- Lamy 2000 Ballpoint Review (via From The Pen Cup)
- Zebra Sarasa 07 RT Review (via Ed Jelley)
- Comparison of Noodler’s Black Inks (via Ed Jelley)
- Uni Style Fit Multi-Pen, Hello Kitty (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- Ivory-topped Pencils in Mr. Selfridges (via Pencil Revolution)
- J. Herbin Vert Pre Ink Cartridges (via Ink of Me Fondly)
- Ink Journal, AKA a Midori Traveler Star Edition (via East, West, Everywhere)
- Biffybeans reveals her notebook stash (via Notebook Stories)
- Colored Typewriter Ribbons (via Letter Writers Alliance)
- Message Masking Tape (via Oh, Hello Friend)
- A Tale of Office Supply Subscription Services in Three Parts: Rad + Hungry, Olive Box and Quarterly Co. (via Letter Writers Alliance)
- Inside Moleskine’s Identity Redesign (via Digital Arts)
- 50 years of the ZIP Code (via Smithsonian Postal Museum)
- Taming the To-Do List (via A Penchant For Paper)
0 comments / Add your comment below
Thank you for sharing and credit. I really like your blog!
Keep up the good work.
I like your picks from Instagram. I’ve just recently joined that community and still trolling to see what it’s all about. Some nice fountain pen shots would be cool if I can find these posters. Thanks
thank you for the mention! I have been enjoying following you on both the blog and on Instagram. =)