Planner Camp is an online class, forum and resources to help you create your own planner to organize and plan your perfect year. Planner Camp starts on Monday and costs $49US. Some of the topics and features of the project include:
- Three weeks of private posts, tips and video tutorials
- Access to a private student Facebook Group
- Pre-designed planner templates for you to customize into your perfect planner, fast!
- Weekly video based lessons on customizing the planner templates using Adobe InDesign ®.
Don’t have it? Don’t worry! Check the FAQ for details on the affordable month to month access option & 30 Day Free Trial.
- Pre-designed templates that are customized to work with two tried & true binding systems: Filofax ® (A5 size) & M by Staples™ Arc Customizable Notebooks (Junior size).
- Advice for printing at home or working with a professional printer, including strategies to minimize costs.
- Unique design ideas to help you create a year built around your values & passions! From taking great care of yourself to accomplishing your goals, feeling fabulous, and having as much fun as you can dream up.
- Weekly open office hours for one-on-one student questions, design support and troubleshooting.
(via Freckled Nest)
0 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks for featuring the course, Ana! 🙂
Sounds interesting. I don’t feel like I need it, but because of the focus of my website I’m intrigued.
wow.I just wished i can join. :'(