It took an age but my RSS reader is officially at ZERO. Below is a mess of links stretching back almost a month. I’ve decided that the new “things that should not be named” (per The Pen Addict Podcast) are the Baron Fig Confidant notebook and Pelikan M2XX pens, but I’ve included a few reviews below anyway.
I think “cursive is dead” and “postage is SO expensive” are also comments-non-gratis.
- Smooth As A Baby’s Bottom – Or Not (via The Pen Addict)
- Copic Multiliner SP drawing pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- What’s the Most Popular Pen (via Office Supply Geek)
- Kaweco Elite fountain pen (via The Pencil Case Blog)
- Kaweco Allrounder Fountain Pen (via The Unroyal Warrant)
- Lamy Studio Steel Nib Fountain Pen (via The Pen Addict)
- Muji Fountain Pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Pelikan M205 (the Illustrious) Fountain Pen – F Nib (via The Clicky Post)
- Kaweco Special Fountain Pen – F Nib (via The Clicky Post)
- Rotring Tikky Graphic Fineliner 0.5MM (via Unroyal Warrant)
- Kaweco Special FP (via A Fool With A Pen)
- Zebra Optex EZ Highlighter (via East…West…Everywhere)
- Esterbrook #2314-M Relief Medium Stub (via Fountain Pen Quest)
- Kuretake Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Markers (via Gourmet Pens)
- Pentel Energel – Point Size Comparison (via That One Pen)
- Faber-Castell Grip 2011 Ballpoint pen (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
- Parker Quink Blue Black (via The Pen Addict)
- DeAtramentis Black Currant (via My Pen Needs Ink)
- True Blues: A Comparison of 7 Blue Inks (via A Fool With A Pen)
- Noodlers Bernanke Black (via Alt Haven)
- Blue Sun Star Pencil Gear Part 2 (via Pencil Revolution)
- Kaweco Special 2mm leadholder (via The Pencil Case Blog)
- Tim Wasem’s Weekly Loadout (via Ed Jelley)
- All three Les Crayons de la Maison Caran d’Ache Edition Pencil Sets (via My Pencils Draw Worlds)
- Faber-Castell Blackwing 602 (via My Pencils Draw Worlds)
- Tombow Mono Pencil(s) (via That One Pen)
- Rhodia pencil (via Pens! Paper! Pencils!)
Paper & Notebooks:
- Start your Commonplace Book today (via Rhodia)
- JAWNS Notebook & Wallet (via Office Supply Geek)
- Plumb Goods Notebooks (via Coolhunting)
- Grammr Gratitude Co. (via Paper Pastries)
- Markings Journal vs Fountain Pen Ink (via Inkophile)
- Gallery Leather Ruled Journal (via Gourmet Pens)
- Moleskine Dotted Pocket Notebook – Soft Cover – Underwater Blue (via No Pen Intended)
- Tomoe River Paper Hardcover Notebook (via Office Supply Geek)
- Baron Fig The Confidant Notebook (via The Unroyal Warrant)
- The Baron Fig Confidant notebook (via Woodclinched)
- Is cursive handwriting slowly dying out in America? (via PBS Newshour)
- Faux Calligraphy Tutorial (via The Postman’s Knock)
- Kind Regards: The Lost Art of Letter-Writing Book Review (via Letter Writers Alliance)
- DIY Stationery Box (via Letter Writers Alliance from Design Sponge)
- Why it makes economic sense to send a letter for $0.49 (via Marketplace.org)
- DIY Twine Holder (via Whimsey Box)
- The Best Way To Remember Something? Take Notes By Hand (via Fast Company)
- Brother AX-28 Electric Daisy Wheel Typewriter (via To Type, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth)
If I’m not including your blog in the Link Love, leave me a link in the comments and I’ll make sure to add you to my feed reader.
0 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks for the links!
Thanks fot the love!
Thanks for the link love <3
I love stationery products and really enjoy your blog! I occasionally review pens and inks on my blog, which is mostly focused on sketching. Here’s a recent post on lightfastness of Kuretake Zig markers: http://www.tina-koyama.blogspot.com/2014/04/lightfastness-is-philosophical-issue.html
Check out my website too – Althaven.com
I do link to your site! You’re even in the massive Link Love this week.
I am so embarrassed I must have been blind. Thank you for the link!
If you don't mind linking to a German blog: I have recently reviewed the mechanical pencil Pentel orenz which uses 0.2mm leads. Besides that, I have shown the very first Staedtler Noris which introduced the now iconic design with the black stripes 80 years ago.