I was cleaning up bookmarks, read-it-laters and other bits of digital detritus today and found some great links I’m not sure I’ve ever shared before.
The following are sites, shops or whole piles of curiosity I may or may not have mentioned in the past.
- The Setup: Use This interviews with internet/tech celebs who share their hardware and software set-ups.
- Bureau Direct A UK based online stationery and office supply retailer
- Bound Custom journals
- Poketo Their stationery section is a unique collection of goods. Well-curated.
- MochiThings Lots of wonderful Japanese work- and office-related items like pouches, bags, camera accessories, and more!
- Laughing Elephant Vintage inspired books, notebooks, greeting cards, postcards and more
- Tattly Temporary tattoos for big kids and little one too. Great lettering, illustrations and just plain fun
- Writers At Work Fabulous collection of writers in their work spaces (via The Cramped)
Now… back to our original scheduled Link Love already in progress.
Pens and Inks:
- Vintage Parker 45 Review (via Alt. Haven)
- Parker Jotter 60th Anniversary Ballpoint Pen Review (via The Pen Addict)
- Caran D’Ache Chromatics Infinite Grey (via Fountain Pen Quest)
- Karas Kustoms Hot Pink BOLT (via Gourmet Pens)
- Sailor Tokiwa-Matsu (Evergreen Pine) (via Inkdependence)
- Uni Power Tank Smart Series Review (via Pen Addict)
- Quiver Pen Holders (via Pen Pursuit)
- Sailor Professional Gear Pen Review (via The Pen Habit)
- Pelikan Edelstein Turmaline (2012 Ink of the Year) (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Kaweco Special Series Error Corrections (via Clicky Post)
- Dixon Ticonderoga History (via Contrapuntalism)
- The “Dragon” Pencil (via Palimpest)
- Albert Einstein, the Pencil (via From The Pen Cup)
- Sprout Pencils (via Pencil Revolution)
Paper & Notebooks:
- I Draw Comics Sketchbook Reference Guide (via I Draw Comics)
- My Favourite Field Notes Editions To Date (via The Newsprint)
- Rhodiarama Notebook Review (via Office Supply Geek)
- Picasso’s Sketchbook (via Rhodia Drive)
- Rhodia Side Staple Bound Notebook Review (via My Pen Needs Ink)
- My Search for a Two-Book Bullet Journal Setup (via Modern Stationer)
- Moleskine Large Soft-Cover Volant Notebook (via The Newsprint)
- Seven Seas “Writer” Tomoe River Paper Journal (Size A5) (via Scribalishness)
Penmanship, Letter Writing & Art Making:
- Learning the Art of Calligraphy (via Jenni Bick Blog)
- Illustration Lettering Process for Wedding Magazine (via Jacqui Oakley)
- Six Tips for Writing a Letter (via Cotton & Flax)
- Twelve Watercolor Techniques (via Corey Marie)
- At-Home Cards (via Crane & Co.)
- Improving Penmanship: Self-Torture or Worth the Effort? (via Pete Denison)
- Better Handwriting on Tap (via The Cramped)
Stuff to Do:
- Got some mad calligraphy skills? Enter the Uppercase Magazine “Calligraphy Auditions”. Submit a postcard showing off your mad skills to Uppercase by July 21, 2014.
EIGHT hours leftONE WEEK to enter the Pen Chalet Sailor Jentle Ink Giveaway. They are giving away three bottle of the coveted discontinued colors. Stock up quick!.