I’ve been joking around for a couple weeks about matching my inks to my nail polish colors and I thought it would make an amusing Fashionable Friday post. All my friends are dizzy over the reddish purple sparkle of polishes like Darling Diva Ringer and Cirque Coronation so I thought I might find some coordinating supplies.
- Purple Medium Soft Cover Notebook $9 (via Poppin)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama in Purple, lined $18.50 (via European Paper)
- Ohto Dude Purple Fountain Pen – Medium Nib $24.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Fisher Space Pen in Purple Passion $24.50 (via Pen Boutique)
- Monteverde Arista Cristal in Purple, Medium Nib $36 (via Pen Chalet)
- Kaweco Sport Art Asia fountain Amethyst 89,50 € (via Fontoplumo)
- De Atramentis Aubergine Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Organics Studio Jane Austen Ink $14 (via Goulet Pens)
Do you match your inks to your pen? Your pen to your notebook? All of the above to your outfit or nail polish?