There are a couple great posts this week about experiences at the DC Pen Show. They are informative if you are curious about attending a pen show in the future but also include references to new products or brands you may not have seen before. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did.
- An Introvert Goes To The Pen Show (via From The Pen Cup)
- DC Pen Show 2014 (Massive Post!) (via Inkdependence)
- Graf von Faber-Castell Cobalt Blue (via Fountain Pen Quest)
- My Favourite Fountain Pen Inks (via A Penchant for Paper)
- Sailor Jentle Ink – Miruai (Seaweed Indigo) (via The Clicky Post)
- Sailor Yama-Dori (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji Ink (via Write To Me Often)
- Diamine Poppy Red (via Fountain Pen Physicist)
- Noodler’s Upper Ganges Blue (via Alt.Haven)
- [Guest Post] The Platinum 3776 Century Nice Limited Edition Fountain Pen Review (via Ed Jelley)
- Platinum 3776 Century Chartres Blue Fountain Pen Review (via Unroyal Warrant)
- Signum Intreccio Medium Fountain Pen (via Gourmet Pens)
- Sharpie Clear View Highlighter (via Office Supply Geek)
- Pilot Falcon SF Fountain Pen (via The Passionate Penman)
- Kaweco Classic Sport Roller Ball (via The Writing Arsenal)
- Karas Kustoms Render K (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Lamy Scala (via The Pencil Case Blog)
- Huckleberry Woodchuck Bullet Pencil (via All Things Stationery)
- KUM Special Diameter Sharpener (via Pencil Revolution)
Paper & Notebooks:
- InkJournal Classic Notebook (via Fountain Pen Physicist)
- Hitlist Notebook (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Staples Gold Series Legal Pad (via Pen Pursuit)
- Muji Kraft Stationery Review (via Modern Stationer)
- Tsubame Fools Cream Notebook (via The Pen Addict)
Other Awesome Stuff:
- School Supplies Around the World (via Notebook Stories)
- A little known hack from Japan to get your notebook organized (via High Five)
3 comments / Add your comment below
Thanks for the link!
Thanks very much for the link!
I’m a little late, but thank you for the link!