I never thought I’d develop a fondness for navy. I was always inclined to favor black or grey but navy looks good with bright pops of color and easily as warm, rich browns. It can be nautical or French with hits of red and stripes, or thoroughly modern with a warm pink. Mixed with Kelly green, it’s totally preppy. And it looks fabulous with lime (I’m just sayin’). I was inspired by this librarian chic ensemble and imagined the best office accessories to compliment it.
- Letts of London Noteletts Large Yellow Ruled Notebook $14.95 (via Pen Boutique)
- Kaweco Sport Yellow Cab Fountain Pen £16,95 (via Fontoplumo)*
- If I Do Say So Myself Large Notebook $24 (via Kate Spade)
- White + Navy West 18th 3-Drawer File Cabinet $199 (via Poppin)
- A.G. Spalding & Bros Hexagonal Body Ballpoint Pen in Navy $16.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Sun-Star Stickyle Pen-Style Scissors in Navy Blue $8.25 (via Jet Pens)
- Diamine Sargasso Sea Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Private Reserve Buttercup Ink $11 (via Goulet Pens)
- KUM Magnesium 2 Hole Pencil Sharpener $3.50 (via European Paper)
- Dixon Ticonderoga, box of 12 pre-sharpened $3.17 (via Dick Blick)
- Navy Tape Dispenser $12 (via Poppin)
(Outfit from Boden)
* Argh! I hung this whole post on the gorgeous, yellow cab Kaweco Sport which is no longer available. I recommend the Kaweco Art Sport in Amecitrin £89,50, if you’re in the market for a bright yellow pocket fountain pen.