Kansas City is absolutely awash in all things Royals and blue the last few weeks on this epic run-up to the first World Series appearance in 29 years* so it seemed appropriate to wrap today’s Fashionable Friday is in a royal blue hue.
- Kansas City Royals Light Blue 12” x 30” Premium Felt Pennant $9.95 (via Fan’s Edge)
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen in Blue, Medium Nib $29.60 (via Goulet Pens)
- Nomadic PN-91 Top Open Pencil Case – Light Blue $15 (via Jet Pens)
- Pilot Knight Fountain Pen in Silver $24 (via Pen Chalet)
- Streaking Paper Notebook — for the winning streak! 7″x10″ $14.95 (via Productive Luddite)
- Pelikan Souveran M605 Marine Blue Fountain Pen $297.50 (via Pen Boutique)
- Word.Notebooks – Indigo 3-pack $9.95 (via Word.Notebooks)
- Baseball Glove & Ball Erasers 12 sets $5.25 (via Oriental Trading Company)
- Palomino Blue Eraser-Tipped HB Premium Graphite Pencils $12.95 (via Pencils.com)
- Diamine Royal Blue $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Kaweco Ink – Royal Blue $19 (via Jet Pens)
- Kum Double-Hole Wedge Sharpener $2.35 (via Dick Blick)
- Ceramic Baseball Mug $13.50 (via LaRose)
- Thumbs Up Sticky $3.99 (via Knock Knock)
*As a Cubs fan, 29 years doesn’t seem like a long time to wait for a chance to go to the World Series but folks here are so genuinely joyous, its becoming contagious.
2 comments / Add your comment below
For the sake of balance, I’d just like to mention Orange Friday. Go Giants!
As a native of Baltimore and naturally an Orioles fan, I salute the Royals and wish them the best in the World Series. I can relate to Kansas City being awash in blue. Baltimore was awash in orange for weeks! Incidentally, give Diamine Prussian Blue a try. It’s become my favorite ink.
Love your blog.