I had such fun finding spooky, Halloween-y office goodies: from H.P. Lovecraf-tian Octo-mugs to owl paper clips, your desk can be full of things that will remind you you never know what might go bump in the night. Maybe these will inspire you to write your first ghost story?
(Sources listed below in no particular order):
- De Atramentis Edgard Allen Poe Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Grey $26 (via Goulet Pens)
- Noodler’s Heart of Darkness Ink $19 with free pen (via Goulet Pens)
- Monteverde Jewlria Fountain Pen in Black $56 (via Pen Chalet)
- Field Note Pitch Black $9.95/3-pack (via Pen Chalet)
- Evoke Baroque Picture Frame $19.99 (via Modcloth)
- Ideas Take Flight Pushpin Set $14.99 (via Modcloth)
- Think Outside the Box $39.99 (via Modcoth)
- Ink Black Coffee Mug $19.99 (via Modcloth)
- Autopoint Twinpoint Mechanical Pencil – 0.7 mm Black Lead + 0.9 mm Red Lead – Black Body (via Jet Pens)
- P+G Obk Co-In Silicone Coin Case – Type B $6 (via Jet Pens)
- Paper Mate Black Pearl Eraser $2.39/2-pack (via Amazon)
- Kaweco Skyline Sport Grey Fountain Pen 16,95€ (via Fontoplumo)
- ACCO® Regal Owl 1″ Paper Clips, Silver, Box Of 100 $2.49 (via Office Depot)
What’s the spookiest thing on your desk? Did I forget your favorite dark and stormy ink? There were so many to choose from!
1 comment / Add your comment below
Love it! Thanks for the inspiration to darken my desk.