This week’s Fashionable Friday is inspired by the super-rainy week we’ve been having here in Kansas City. Portland last week was unusually sunny and hot when I wanted to experience that chilly Pacific coast weather so this is definitely my idealized rainy day kit.
Any well-appointed portal desk should definitely include a good umbrella and a travel Thermos. A well-stocked office doesn’t stop at pens and ink.
- St. Tropez Leather Tote $199 (via Levenger) (Also available in an assortment of canvas colors called the Bloomsbury, loaded with a selection of supplies $69.
- J. Herbin 1670 Stormy Gray $26 (via Goulet Pens)
- Red Leather Oporto Journal 8×5.5″ $20 (via Gallery Leather)
- Coffee Books Rain T-shirt $32.99 (via Screend)
- Matte Black Grey Grid Notebook, 4×6 $9.95 (via Productive Luddite)
- Wörther Shorty Mechanical Pencil with 3.5mm lead €8,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Sailor Fountain Pen Jentle Ink Tokiwa-matsu (Pine – Green) $20 (via Jet Pens)
- MontBlanc Meisterstuck 90th Year Anniversary Special Edition Permanent Grey Ink Bottle $19 (via Pen Boutique)
- Rainkist automatic hunter Green compact umbrella $9.99 (via eBags)
- Lamy Safari in Red $29.60 (via Pen Chalet)
- Heritage Plaid Beverage Bottle 16 oz $29.95 (via Thermos)
- Vintage Plaid Pencil Case $5.99 (via BlueQ)
Happy splashy, rainy day!
(Outfit inspiration via Pinterest)