I was feeling in the mood for a fantastical camping trip rooted entirely in my mind so, of course, Wes Anderson’s delicacy Moonrise Kingdom popped to mind. I shall travel from my desk with records playing on the turntable and cocoa at the ready.
- Anchor the Call Tin Mug $12.99 (Modcloth)
- Girl Scouts Vintage Badge Flexi Journal $8.49 (via Amazon)
- Zebra Fullst Mechanical Pencil – 0.5 mm – Plaid Black $3.30 (via Jet Pens)
- Color Block Tangerine Notebook $8.95/3-pack (via Scout Books)
- Kaweco Classic Sport Fountain Pen in Green $25 (via Pen Chalet)
- Lihit Lab Teffa Pen Case – Book Style – Brown $17.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Retro 51 Tornado Touch Ballpoint Pen + Stylus – Lincoln Copper $27 (via Jet Pens)
- Noodler’s Apache Sunset (3oz) $12.50 (via Goulet Pens)
- Noodler’s Army Green (3oz) $12.50 (via Goulet Pens)
- Paper Mate Black Pearl Erasers, Oval, Pack Of 2 for $2.39 (via Office Depot)
- General Pencil Cedar Pointe Dozen for $17.80 (via Amazon)
- DUX 3-Way Adjustable Brass Pencil Sharpener w/ 3 Replacement Blades and leather case $23.15 (via Pencil Things)
- Great Outdoors Assorted Card Set Boxed set of 4 designs / 2 of each $16 (via Scout’s Honor Paper)
- Moonrise Kingdom record-player brooch $7.66 (via Memories Warehouse on Etsy)
2 comments / Add your comment below
Love your Moonrise Kingdom array – the tin cup is my favorite.
I am surprised by how many of these items I have! Love the Noodlers Army Green.