For some reason, this week, I could not get the picture of Ralphie from Christmas Story in that pink bunny suit out of my head. Not really the most “fashionable” inspiration but hopefully I pulled it off.
- Pages Tabs, set of 10 stacks of 50 tabs $14 (via Russell+Hazel)
- 2015 Everyday Appointment Wall Calendar $26 (via Rifle Paper Co.)
- Platinum Plaisir Fountain Pen in Pink $17.60 (via Pen Chalet)
- Monteverde Pink ink (90ml) $12.50 (via Goulet Pens)
- Raymay Big Zipper Pen Case in Pink $15.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Platinum Cool Fountain Pen in Crystal Rose $42.40 (via Goulet Pens)
- P+G Mimi Pochibi Bunny Case in Pink $11 (via Jet Pens)
- Bunny Slippers $29.95 (via bunnyslippers.com)
- Kyokuto French Classic Notebook, B5 ruled noebook in pink $6 (via Jet Pens)
- Fill-In-The Blank Word Balloon Name Tags $7 (via See Jane Work)
- Faux Fur Cushion Cover $17.95 (via H&M)
- Sun-Star 2Way Pencil Cap + Sharpener in Pink $3 (via Jet Pens)
- 3M Scotch Tape Donut Dispenser in Strawberry Pink $4 (via Jet Pens)
3 comments / Add your comment below
This is awesome! I love your Fashionable Fridays, but this is definitely the best one yet, if only due to your inspiration! Hilarious!
agreed! This is one of the best holiday posts. Who would have thought of pink!? And you feature one of my favorite pens in my collection, the platinum plaisir in pink. Love this pen for the pearly pink and fabulous nib. I might refill it with Yama Budo now. You know, to get into the holiday spirit!
Very creative idea and presentation, thanks.