Today’s Fashionable Friday was inspired by the casual-chic style of blogger Kendi Everday and this fab outfit in muted tones of blue, burgundy and bronze.
- Kaweco Sport Classic fountain pen dark brown, limited availability 17,95 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Pilot FriXion Ball 4 4-Color Gel Ink Multi Pen – 0.5 mm in Bordeaux $13.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Diamine Syrah Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Uni Mitsubishi 9850 Pencil HB $1 (via Jet Pens)
- Field Notes 80-Page Steno Book $9.95 (via Pen Chalet)
- Apica Premium C.D. B5 Notebook 7 mm Rule $19.50 (via Jet Pens)
- Retro Funky Glasses Necklace $10 (via ZARDENIA on Etsy)
- De Atramentis Fog Grey Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Navy Super Stacked Desk Accessories Set $55 (via Poppin)
- Edison Pearlette Fountain Pen in Aztec Gold Flake $149 (via Goulet Pens)
- Caran d’Ache Ultra Violet Ink $32 (via Goulet Pens)
- Midori TRAVELER’S Notebook in Brown £40 (via The Journal Shop)
- Midori BRASS Pencil in Brown £14.95 (via The Journal Shop)
(photo inspiration via Kendi Everyday)
4 comments / Add your comment below
Do you own the Kaweco Sport in dark brown? I like brown and am getting along with the Skyline mint.
Lori, I just received the dark brown Kaweco and will have a review up soon. Its a deep chocolate-y color.
Awesome stuff! I would love to try out those inks, great colors! I like the Midori clutch, too – the wider diameter makes it SO much easier to hold onto a pencil, after you’ve been working on a drawing for a while. Plus, with a clutch (lead holder), you can easily change out the type of lead you want/need to use, but you essentially stay with the same pencil housing/body type – I have a few of them in different lead sizes, and I almost never use conventional pencils anymore! My fav is a Kaweco Sport – I have two different models/sizes and use them every day…I would love to try out that Kaweco fountain pen – their brand has been so good to me so far, I bet it writes like a dream!
I always appreciate your ability to find these colour schemes based on fashion. These are very inspiring to someone who grew up around men and boys.