This week I thought I would use Rachel Goulet’s lovely #whatsinmybag photo as inspiration. I found many of the items she carries plus items inspired by her color sense and style. Enjoy and thanks to Rachel for being my inspiration!
- The Lookout in Sky $20 (via NockCo)
- Pennybridge Compact Organizer in Raspberry $61 (via Filofax)
- Floral iPhone Case 4/4s and 5/5s $20 (Retro Love on Etsy)
- Midori D-Clip Penguin Paper Clips – Box of 30 $7.25 (via Jet Pens)
- Nylon Shopper in Turquoise $139 (via Dooney & Bourke)
- Diamine Havasu Turquoise Ink
$12.95$10.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji (Azalea) Ink $28 (via Goulet Pens)
- Arc Customizable Patent Leather Notebook System, Pink Quilted, Letter-sized $33 (via Staples)
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen – Raden Stripe with Rhodium Trim $640 (via Goulet Pens)
- Sailor Professional Gear 14K nib Fountain Pen in pink $156 (via Pen Chalet)
- Kaweco Ice Sport Fountain Pens in Pink $27 (via Pen Chalet)
(image via Goulet Pens on Instagram account )
Post your own #whatinmybag picture on Instagram and tag me (@wellapptdesk) and maybe you’ll be my next featured Fashionable Friday!
4 comments / Add your comment below
Do you like Pilot Vanishing Point pens? I’ve yet to try one, but the Raden one is on my radar
I’ve only ever tried one in a shop. But if I was going to buy one, and cost wasn’t an issue, I’d totally buy that Raden. Its stunning!
Love this. I thought it was great Rachel shared what was in her bag. It’s one of my favorite posts this week! Yours just added to it and made it so much fun.
That is a gorgeous set. I love that Vanishing Point, too.