- Field Notes Cherry Wood $9.95/3-pack (via Field Notes)
- Edison Collier Fountain Pen in Persimmon Swirl $149 (via Anderson Pens)
- Eco-Essential Pen from $50 (via Ishuja)
- Rex Ray Deluxe Notecards $14.95 (via Chronicle Books)
- Aqua Pebble Eraser $2 (via Poppin)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-gaki Ink (Vermilion Red Orange) $28 (via Jet Pens)
- Streaking Paper Notebook $14.95 (via Productive Luddite)
- Midori Brass Bullet Pencil $21 (via Jet Pens)
- De Atramentis Black Edition: Deepwater Obsession – Black-Blue $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Palomino Graphite Drawing Pencils $11.95/dozen (via Pencils.com)
- Rex Ray Mini Journal Set $14.95 (via Chronicle Books)
- Kaweco Sport Skyline Fountain Pen in Mint €17,95 (via Fontoplumo)
- Pink Paperclips $3 for 50 clips (via Poppin)
It took awhile to compile this post and its based on an artist whose work I love, Rex Ray. He passed away last week and I was very sad to hear he had passed.
If you’re not familiar with his work, this is a wonderful video interview with Rex Ray and shows an array of his work and how he moved from being a graphic designer to a fine artist.
Your artwork, you vision and your passion will be missed, Mr. Ray.