In a strange twist down the internet rabbit hole this morning, I discovered that Dooney & Bourke makes specialized handbags and wallets for Disney Parks across the world. There is, of course, a healthy secondary market in selling particularly rare and unusual items like today’s inspiration, the Special Edition Star Wars Half Marathon Satchel from the race run January 16, 2015. Handbags, Star Wars and pens?!? This is a challenge I accept.
- Star Wars Limited Edition notebook (via Moleskine)
- Star Wars R2D2 Floating Pen $9.76 (via Amazon)
- Lamy Safari Limited Edition Copper Orange €18,50-26,90(via Fontoplumo)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ink in Fuyu-gaki $28 (via Jet Pens)
- Fisher Space Pen Bullet Pen in Lime Green $23 (via JetPens)
- Noodler’s Dark Matter Ink $12.50 (via Goulet Pens)
- Field Notes Pitch Black Notebooks 3-Pack for $9.95 (via Pen Chalet)
- Ceramic Stormtooper 3D mug with Lid $55.85 (via Etsy)
- Star Wars Enamel Keychains $4.99 each (via Think Geek)
- Star Wars Itty Bittys CHEWBACCA Plush $6.95 (via Hallmark)
- Diamine Steel Blue Ink $12.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- DIY Death Star Globe (via Our Nerd Home)
- Pilot Metallic Vanishing Point Fountain Pen in Mountain Blue $140 (via Goulet Pens)
- Darth Vader Desk Tidy £19.99 (via Zaavi.com)
3 comments / Add your comment below
I’m not into fashion, but you always make Fashionable Friday fun. I plan on getting the copper orange Al-Star from my local pen store. I expect I’ll pay more, but this time I plan on supporting them with this purchase. The fun I have with FF is seeing how many of the pen, paper and ink items I own.
Perfection! Only missing the ‘stormtrooper’ VP
This is awesome!