Spring is finally here in the Midwest and all my thoughts are to bright floral colors, and days laying in the grass plotting out my next adventure.
- Midori style Traveler’s Notebook in green nubuck leather, available in regular or passport size prices start at $20.57 (via Pebredori on Etsy)
- RETRAKT in pink anodized aluminum $45 (via Karas Kustoms)
- Cubix Simple Colored Pen Case in pink $6.75 (via Jet Pens)
- Caran D’ache 849 Claudio Colucci Orange & Pink Limited Edition Ballpoint Pen $56 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ink in Chiku-rin Bamboo Forest (Yellow Green) $28 (via Jet Pens)
- Tombow Mono 100 Pencil in HB $2.35 each (via Jet Pens)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Raspberry Blank Notebook $18 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Midori D-Clips Rabbit Paper Clips – Box of 30 $7.25 (via Jet Pens)
- Filofax Saffiano Aquamarine Pocket Organizer $43 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Monteverde Prima Fountain Pen in Black Swirl $56 (via Goulet Pens)
- Private Reserve Rose Rage Ink $11 (via Goulet Pens)
- Sailor Professional Gear Transparent Series Fountain Pen $156 with 14K gold nib, $248 with 21K gold nib (via Pen Chalet)
- Lamy Safari Neonlime fountain pen (2015 Special Edition) €19,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Lined Stash Bag in Flowerfields pattern $20 (via SkinnyLaMinz on Etsy)
6 comments / Add your comment below
I am so glad Spring is finally here! I love the bright colors popping up everywhere, from furniture to clothes. These pens are so cute and would totally go with my Spring-inspired notebooks.
You missed the green ink
Ooops! Added in the ink. Its Pilot Iroshizuku Chiku-Rin (aka Bamboo Forest). Thanks for catching the oversight!
Love love love every piece of “spring” you are sharing!! Thanks for making the Pebredori a part of It!!
What a fun post — your inspiration for Spring is great! Love that you included the PR Rose Rage. It’s a beautiful ink! -Margaret
I love these items! I received the midori ‘penguin’ clips for christmas but the bunnies are very spring! 🙂