I’m looking forward to warm, summer days and nothing embodies that more than ocean blues, aqua, and turquoise. I think of swimming pools, sea glass and blue skies.
- Maida Vale Bag $205.20 (via Boden USA)
- Printed Desk Accessories in Solid Pool with White Interior $39 (via PBTeen)
- Wahl-Eversharp Skyliner 50’s in green menthol $159 (via Wahl-Eversharp)
- Diamine Aqua Lagoon ink 30ml 3,50 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Caran D’ache Chromatics Hypnotic Turquoise Ink $35.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Florence Skirt approx. $75 (via Boden USA)
- Omas Bologna Collection Rollerball Pen in L’Aqua di Bologna $247 (via Pen Chalet)
- Ogami Professional Hardcover Notebook 5″ x 8.25″ Plain in Aqua Green $20 (via Jet Pens)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Blank Notebook 3×5″ in Turqouise $18 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Ink in Ku-jaku Peacock $28 (via Jet Pens)
- Lamy AL-star ocean blue fountain pen 26,90 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Monteverde Prima Fountain Pen in Turquoise Swirl with Broad Nib $60 (via Anderson Pens)
- Filofax Saffiano Aquamarine Pocket Organizer $43 (via Goldspot Pens)
5 comments / Add your comment below
I know you’ve used it prior, but through a Kaweco Skyline Sport in Mint, inked with Kaweco Paradise Blue, with a nice 1.1mm stub.
(that should be throw, not through. apologies)
I feel like I manage to squeeze the Kaweco Skyline in Mint into every Fashionable Friday I do so I was trying to branch out. But I completely agree!
There’s just soo much Aqua. I love it! Like the Domino Filofax or as mentioned the Kaweco. Martha Stewart features the color often. Reminds me of the old days of Baskin Robbins Daiquiri Ice. Yum.
Has Peach tones been done? Pastels are fun!
Aqua, turquoise, teal… You name it, I love it! I collect things in shades of this, and people are starting to realize that I seriously love this color. This post makes me so happy because it is perfect. The Wahl-Eversharp Skyliner, Caran D’ache, and Pilot Iroshizuku Ku-jaku Peacock are just divine. Such a happy post.