In honor of National Donut Day, I’ve decided that the most important fashion is what coffee will go best with your donut selection. So today, find a nice place to sit and enjoy your coffee and donut, then pull out your notebook or planner and your favorite writing tools and plot your sugar-high, over-caffeinated world domination!
I’m planning on sprinkles and a latte. You?
- Donut Identification Print by Alyssa Nassner $17 (via Society6)
- 3M Scotch Donut Tape Dispenser in Strawberry Pink $4 (via Jet Pens)
- TWSBI Classic fountain pen in burgundy 59,00 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Twin Peaks Diet Pattern Coffee Mug $15 (via Society6)
- Rohrer & Klingner Magenta Ink $12 (via Anderson Pens)
- Choco Magnet in Bitter $7.01 (via Jet Pens)
- “One of Those Glaze” Notecard Set $12.99 (via Modcloth)
- Sheaffer Sentinel Ballpoint Pen in Coffee Bean Brown $16 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Filofax Calypso Deep Pink Compact Organizer $87 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pelikan Classic 200 Cafe Creme Fountain Pen $172 (via Pen Chalet)
- De Atramentis Desserts Chocolate Ink $15.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- MT Square Pink Washi Tape £2.75 (via Fox & Star)
- Ultramarine Dots Pocket Notebook £5.50 (via Fox & Star)
- Diamine Chocolate Brown Ink $14.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Iwako Donuts and Sweets Eraser Set $5.75 (via Jet Pens)
- Two-Tone RETRAKT in pink $45 (via Karas Kustoms)
Don’t forget that Pen Chalet, Karas Kustoms and Fontoplumo all offer special discounts for Well-Appointed Desk readers!
(image via Saveur)