This week, I thought I’d round-up some of the most coveted new or hard-to-acquire items I’ve had my eye on. What are you lusting after?
- Kaweco Sport Sykline Fountain Pen in Pink (available from Fontoplumo, Jet Pens and several other lovely sponsors)
- Edison Nouveau Premiere Fountain Pen in Fireball (Ltd. Ed. Summer 2015 Color Option) (via Goulet Pens)
- J. Herbin 1670 Emeraude de Chivor ink (via Rhodia Drive and will be available from JetPens, Goulet Pens, Anderson Pens and many other vendors)
- TWSBI ECO White Fountain Pen (via TWSBI)
- Retro 51 Tornado Juliet (available from Anderson Pens, Goldspot Pens)
- Filofax Original Planner Organiser A5 in Fluoro Pink Leather (via Filofax UK)
- Ciak Leather Sketchbook Pink (via Jenni Bick)
- Sailor STORiA Pigment Inks (via JetPens)
- Freedom Pouch in Multi Splatter pattern (via Kipling USA)
4 comments / Add your comment below
That Storia ink is over a dollar per ml. Washed out looking inks from reviews I have seen. $32 for 30ml? Not for my money.
Sandy, this was a “covet” list. If someone wants to just send me the whole set, I’d gladly take it! But yes, they are very pricey. Time to buy a lotto ticket!
How about Bungbox inks? ? They look yummy.
Lion Brown is great, though. Totally worth a try if the shade appeals.