- My top 5 favorite pens (as of right now) (via Seaweed Kisses)
- J. Herbin Rollerball (via All Things Stationery)
- The Conid Bulkfiller Minimalistica Fountain Pen (via Gentleman Stationer)
- Pilot Vanishing Point – Architect Nib Grind by The Nibsmith (via Clicky Post)
- Kaweco Liliput & ECO Leather Pouch (via Desk of Lori)
- The Watermen and the Sailors: A Love Story (via From The Pen Cup)
- Update: J. Herbin – Emeraude de Chivor (via Quo Vadis Blog)
- Diamine Oxblood (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Levenger Gemstone Green (via Owl Ink)
- Maruzen Athena Sepia (via Alt. Haven)
- Diamine Aqua Lagoon (via Gourmet Pens)
- Montblanc Blue Hour Limited Edition (via Inkdependence)
- July 2015 Ink Drop (via Sketches & Studies)
- Palomino Blackwing 602 (via The Pencilcase Blog)
- Pencil Sharpener Shootout (via Pencil Revolution)
Paper & Notebooks:
- Monologue Notebooks (via Notebook Stories)
- Paper Republic Grand Voyageur Cognac (via Gourmet Pens)
- Rhodia Ice Webnotebook (via Office Supply Geek)
Other Interesting Things:
- Bradley Mountain Waxed Canvas Utility Roll (via The Cramped)
- Can Design Help the USPS Make Stamps Popular Again? (via The Atlantic)
Submit your Link love art:
To be the featured artist on an upcoming Link Love, write, draw, photograph, or doodle an original “Link Love” image. It can be lettering, calligraphy, your own interpretation of Link or anything else you think might relate to the weekly list of pen/pencil-centric blog links.
Email your submission to me at email@example.com. Please include any link information you’d like in the image credit (your name, Twitter handle, Instagram, blog, etc). Also include any information about inks, tools, paper, etc used in your creation. Please let me know that I have permission to publish your work in Link Love and that the image is your original piece.
2 comments / Add your comment below
I love your new link love concept. This is great. And thank you for the link love!
Thanks for using my lettering — but now all I can see are the fixes i want to make!