Lots of shops and brands are offering 16- and 17-month calendars and planners so that you can start to get organized today and don’t have to wait until 2016. And boy, are some of them beautiful! How do you pick just one?
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen in Coral $29.60 (via Pen Chalet)
- 2015-2016 Brushstroke Gold Foil Hidden Spiral Planner $36.95 (via Paper Source)
- 2016 17-Month “Quick and Curious” Medium Agenda $30 (via Kate Spade)
- Caran d’Ache 849 Pen, 100 Year Edition $53.00 (via Pencils.com)
- Wild Confetti Large Agenda $28 (via Lilly Pulitzer)
- 2015-2016 Polka Dot Academic Planner $15 (via Amazon)
- Pelikan Edelstein Aventurine $24 (via Anderson Pens)
- Kate Spade Gem Erasers Set $21.99 (via The Organizing Store)
- Ban.do Classic Agenda Ring Leader $29 (via Amazon)
- Lamy Studio Fountain Pen in Imperial Blue €55 (via Fontoplumo)
- Fisher Bullet Pen in Classic Lacquered Brass $21.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- 2015-2016 Paint Chip Calendar $24.95 (via Paper Source)
- Midori Dachshund D-Clips, Box of 12 for $5.50 (via JetPens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Tsutsuji Ink $28 (via JetPens)
While I’m talking about planners, the 2016 Frankie planner and Wall Calendar are currently available for pre-order right now. It ALWAYS sells out and is a favorite with beautiful printed pages and lovely cloth covers. If that’s something you might want,order yours now and it will ship in October from Australia.
Pen Chalet is currently having a Back-To-School sale. Save an extra 10% off your order with the coupon code SCHOOL10, good until Monday.
Goldspot Pens has 2016 refills for Filofax. Order yours today so you won’t get caught empty-handed.