What would August be without my favorite of all shopping holidays, back-to-school shopping! Paper, pencils, pens and erasers as far as the eye can see. I believe that the start of school is an excuse for all of us to get a new bookbag, notebook and writing tools. Here are some of the goodies I’ll be carrying — even though I’m not actually going back to school, I can pretend I am.
- Kaweco Brass Sport fountain pen 72,50 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Alvin Brass Bullet Pencil Sharpener $4.61 (via Dick Blick)
- The Display $70 (via Dudek Modern Goods)
- Monteverde One Touch Stylus Tool Fountain Pen $40 (via Pen Chalet)
- The Cambridge Satchel Company 15 Inch Classic Leather Satchel in Red $190.80 (via My Bag)
- Heritage Vacuum Bottle 24oz in Classic Plaid $39.99 (via Aladdin)
- Paperblanks Nocturnelle Midi Lined Journal $24.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Montblanc JFK Navy Blue $19 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Yarn-dyed Plaid Pouch $14.99 (via J. Jill)
- Cavallini Expletive Eraser $3.50 (via European Paper)
- Zebra Fullst 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil in Black Plaid $3.30 (via JetPens)
- Seed Super Gold High Class Rubber Eraser $9 (via C.W. Pencil Enterprise)
- Diamine Fountain Pen Mini Ink in Green/Black $7.50 (via JetPens)
- Caran d’Ache Yellow School Pencil $2 each (via C.W.Pencil Enterprise)
- Mitsubishi Triangular 4563 Pencil B $2.50 each (via C.W. Pencil Enterprise)
(Fashionable plaid photo from Gurl.com’s 20 Ways to Wear Plaid post)
PS: Sorry about the delay in posting the FF for this week. I woke on Friday with a blistering migraine but had a pile of work to do once the meds kicked in so I got a little behind schedule. Hope you enjoy it, even if its a little late!
2 comments / Add your comment below
The Seed eraser is also great for cleaning suede.
Drool. I love back-to-school. This post is helping me get over my anxiety of returning byt making me excited for all the school supplies! Thanks:)