This week I was totally inspired by Janine Basil’s fabulous pom pom heaband. And really, who doesn’t love dots?
- Pom Pom Headband $34.31 (via Janine Basil on Etsy)
- Dots Planner $16.99 (via Shop Ampersand on Etsy)
- Uni Style Fit 5 Color Multi Pen Body Component in Dot Black $4.25 (via JetPens)
- Pilot Metropolitan Aquamarine with Dots Fountain Pen (available soon from Pen Chalet)
- J. Herbin Fountain Pen Ink Tin of 6 Cartridges in Orange Indien (Indian Orange) $5.50 (via JetPens)
- Sonic Ratchetta Pencil Sharpener with Notification in Orange $3.30 (via JetPens)
- The Block $60 (via Dudek Modern Goods)
- Kaweco Sport Skyline fountain pen pink €17,95 (via Fontoplumo)
- Filofax Domino Patent Pine with Spots A5 Organizer $49 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Kokuyo Neo Critz Transformer Pencil Case in Pink Dot $17.50 (via JetPens)
- Beverly Kokosasu Film Page Markers in Sharp Dot $7.25 (via JetPens)
- Kyoei Orions Shitajiki A5 Writing Board in Dots $2.70 (via JetPens)
- Caran D’ache 849 Popline Fluorescent Yellow Ballpoint Pen $26.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
3 comments / Add your comment below
I’m so excited for the retro Metropolitans to come out!
I like the color of the Pilot Metropolitan you featured. I saw another light green version on the Goulet website. They aren’t in stock yet, so I have time to choose which color that you, Ana, have enabled me to want. Don’t worry, I won’t hold it against you.
By the way, my brother bought both of your Keep The Post Office Public stamps after I sent him a letter with the one I got. I might have to get the smaller version now, after seeing how he used both on a letter to me.
I’m glad that your brother liked the stamps. I do love those stamps the best. And Sorry to be the lime green pen enabler… someone has to do it!