blame thank my good pal Kasey for this week’s theme idea. We started talking coffee yesterday and POOF! the idea got stuck in my head. It feels appropriately fall-ish too because who doesn’t love a good cup of coffee and/or a good bit of chocolate when the air turns cool?
- Caran D’ache 849 Totally Swiss Chocolate ballpoint 27,50 € (via Fontoplumo)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Chocolate Lined Notebook $18 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Private Reserve Chocolat Fast Dry Ink $11 (via Goulet Pens)
- Choco Magnet in Bitter $7.01 (via JetPens)
- J. Herbin Cafe des Iles Ink $11 (via Anderson Pens)
- Acme Business Card Case Cafe Creme from the Ali Hall Accessory Collection $39 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pelikan Classic 200 Cafe Creme Fountain Pen $172 (via Pen Chalet)
- Leuchtturm1917 Medium A5 Notebook in Chocolate with Dot Grid $18.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Karas Pen Co Standard Notebooks $3.33 each (via Karas Kustoms)
- Zebra Limited Edition Sarasa Clip Chupa Chups Chocolate Vanilla Scented Gel Pen in 0.5 mm with black ink $3 (via JetPens)
- Conklin All American Fountain Pen in Tortoiseshell with 1.1mm Stub $76 (via Goulet Pens)
The coffee mug featured this week is my favorite mug and comes from our local coffee shop The Filling Station. If you’re even in Kansas City, stop by one of their locations and grab yourself a cup of their fabulous coffee (roasted right here in KC at Messenger Coffee) and one of their perfectly appropriate mugs. I also love the “Your Mom Drinks Decaf” mug but they are always sold out when I go in!