What can I say? It looks like plaid is the new black!
- Platinum 3776 Century Black Rhodium Fountain Pen $162 (via Pen Chalet)
- “Checking In” Desktop Pattern Free (via Kate Spade)
- Adam Lippes for Target 4-piece Melamine Tray Set in Red Plaid $25 (via Target)
- Plaid Notebooks $8 (via Yellow Owl Workshop)
- Adam Lippes for Target 3-Pack Mini Journals $10 (via Target)
- Trois Temps Carreaux Cover in A6 Size for Hobonichi Planner and Hobonichi Techo Original, available in November 2,376 yen (via 1101.com)
- TWSBI Diamond 580 RB fountain pen €59 (via Fontoplumo)
- Victorinox Signature Red Multi-tool $19.95 (via Goldpot Pens)
- De Atramentis Black Edition Black Red Ink $12.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Camp Director Tote in Plaid $29.99 — 50% off! (via ModCloth)
- Adam Lippes for Target Pencil Set in Mixed Plaid $10 (via Target)
- Hobonichi Techo Weeks 2016 in Thomas Mason Red Plaid ¥2,268 (via 1101.com)
- Pilot Iroshizuku 15 ml Mini Ink in Asa-gao $14 (via JetPens)
- Jinhao X750 Fountain Pen in Checkered $8 (via JetPens)
- Retro 51 Big Shot Tornado Rollerball in Glen Plaid $28 (via Anderson Pens)
- Zebra Fullst 0.5 mm Mechanical Pencil in Plaid Black $3.30 (via JetPens)
- Delta Serena Fountain Pen in Red $108 (via Goulet Pens)
- Lochcarron of London Royal Stewart A6 Size Zipper Cover for Hobonichi Planner and Hobonichi Techo Original, available in October ¥5,940 (via 1101.com)
3 comments / Add your comment below
I AM mad for the plaid! Argyle, as well. Orange trumps all. Thanks, for the billionth time, for your Fashionabl Friday picks!
I like the Trois Temps Carreaux pattern. Have you ever used one, Ana?
I haven’t used the Trois Temp Carreuax case but I love the nylon standard case I got with my Hobonichi. Well made and beautifully constructed. I’d expect no less from the cross-branded cases.