What led me to fixate on Rose Gold this week is the rampant internet fervor around the recent release of the Kate Spade Wellesley planner in metallic rose gold leather. It looks absolutely beautiful! Sadly, this item is only available through the Kate Spade Factory Outlet stores. Many folks are reselling them (often at greatly inflated prices) on Ebay. The retail list price on the tag is $165, so shop for this coveted item accordingly.
And I can’t really think about rose gold as the metallic-sheen-of-the-day without mentioning the new Rose Gold iPhone 6 and 6s.
- Caran d’Ache 849 Ballpoint in Brut Rose $54.50 (via Anderson Pens)
- Faber-Castell GRIP Sparkle Metallic Red Pencils (Box of 12) £18 (via Stone Gift)
- Ban.do Rose Gold Everyday Bobbi Hair Pins $12 (via Amazon)
- Pencil Cluster Charm $28 (via Fossil)
- Parker IM Metallic Pink Ballpoint Pen $30.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Taccia Overture Chocolate Mist Rose Gold Accents Medium Fountain Pen $70.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Pilot Capless Decimo Fountain Pen with 18K Gold Medium Nib in Champagne Pink $133 (via JetPens)
- TWSBI 580 Fountain Pen in Black with Rose Gold, Medium Nib $70 (via Anderson Pens)
- York Multi-Task Smartphone Wristlet $155 (via Tory Burch)
- 2016 Rose Gold Metallic Leather Daily Journal $90 (via Gigi New York)
- Aurora Style Fountain Pen in Black and Rose Gold $90 (via Pen Chalet)
- Monteverde Engage One Touch Retractable Rollerball Pen with Rose Gold Trim $73 (via JetPens)
- Butter London Champers Nail Lacquer $15 (via Butter London)
- OPI Muppets Most Wanted 2014 Collection Nail Lacquer in Let’s Do Anything We Want! $5.85 (via Amazon)