I have several friends who share my love for all things green, particularly green of the lime hue. And we’ve been waxing poetic about it a lot this week. To the point that we’ve been looking at green keyboards and other desk accessories that suggest we may have lost our minds. But its gross and grey out and making my world look like a mojito makes me feel better. So, join me in my cocktail infused fantasy. Paint your world in your favorite hue. Maybe it’s tinted key lime too?
- Filofax Saffiano Pear Compact Organizer $44 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Lamy AL-star charged green fountain pen (special edition 2016) €26,90 (via Fontoplumo)
- Pilot Metropolitan Pop Fountain Pen in Apple Green $15 (via Pen Chalet)
- TWSBI Diamond 580AL Green was announced on their Facebook page yesterday with an enticing shipping date of Mid-February price TBD (via TWSBI)
- You Are The Gin To My Tonic Print $20.53+ (via Old English Co Etsy)
- Nomadic PE-17 Pen Case in Yellow Green $15 (via JetPens)
- Etranger di Costarica A4 Zipper Case in Transparency Apple Green $5.75 (via JetPens)
- Diamine Jade Green Ink in 80ml Bottle $14.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- J. Herbin Vert Olive (Olive Green) Fountain Pen Ink in 30 ml Bottle $12 (via JetPens)
- Original Crown Mill Lime with Green border (10 sheets A5 / 10 envelopes C6) $24.95AU (via Notemaker)
- Filofax A5 Notebook in Pear with Lined Paper (6.34 x 8.43) $18.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrun Ink in 50ml Bottle $11.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Notebook (5.5″ x 8.25″) in Anise in Blank or Lined $30 (via Pen Chalet)
- Clairefontaine 1951 Limited Edition Ruled Pocket Notebook in Assorted Colours $9.95AU (via Notemaker)
- Original Crown Mill Bicolor A5 Correspondence Set – White/Bamboo $27.90 (via Goulet Pens)
5 comments / Add your comment below
YES YES, MOST EXCELLENT.
I’m a massive fan of green! But I lean towards the Pine Green and Forest Green end of things – the greens that tend just so slightly to blue really sing to my eyes.
TWSBI Green AL? Sigh…Pendleton Brown will get my hard-earned cash for a BLS version of this winner…
I have the Retro Pop, Rohrer and Klingner ink, and think the lime green Lamy and Filofax are headed my way come my late September birthday.
I like different shades of green. Right now I’m very fond of mint green. If Lamy would make a Christmas green Safari or Al-Star, I’d be very happy.