I was inspired by the floral mixing and matching in the April 2016 InStyle magazine. Like all the trees and gardens in bloom, let the flowers go wild in your stationery world too!
(photo credit: David Alfons Wilhelm Bornscheuer, styled by Ali Pew)
- Retro 51 Tornado Rollerball Pen “Bouquet” $35 (via Goldspot Pens)
- Dooney & Bourke Daffodil Domed Satchel $239.99 (via 6pm.com)v
- Paperblanks Lined Mini Journal in William Morris Windrush Print $11.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- De Atramentis Lily of the Valley (35ml Bottled Ink) $14.95 (via Goulet Pens)
- Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray $85 (via Sephora)
- Midori Flower Paper Clips $6.75 (via Jet Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Mini Ink in Kosumosu Fall Cherry Blossom $14 (via JetPens)
- Lamy Safari 2014 Neoncoral fountain pen € 22,50 (via Fontoplumo)
- Graf Von Faber-Castell Tamitio Rose Fountain Pen $180 (via Pen Boutique)
- Filofax Cover Story Personal Primrose Organizer $46.80 (via Pen Boutique)
- Visconti Van Gogh Sunflowers Fountain Pen $173.40 (via Pen Chalet)
- Galison Mini Sticky Notes in Vincent Van Gogh Almond Blossoms $5.75 (via JetPens)
2 comments / Add your comment below
I LOVE that satchel! Green is my favorite color along with purple – this is a pretty layout!
The Graf Von Faber-Castell Tamitio Rose Fountain Pen is my souvenir from my holiday in Lisbon, Portugal. It reminds me of the beautifully decorated cafes selling divine cakes and pastries.