This weekend is all Arduinos and robots, steampunk and makers of all kinds as we head out for the Kansas City Maker Faire. So I decided to keep with the theme for Fashionable Friday this week and include things that were either aesthetically maker-y or made by small shops. Some stuff is tech-y and some are small batch. There was so much to choose from that I could have gone on all day. I hope you enjoy my selections this week.
- Retro 51 Tornado LE Terabyte, Anderson Pens Exclusive $40 (via Anderson Pens)
- Midori Black Leather Traveler’s Notebook Starter Kit in Passport Size $41 (via JetPens)
- J Herbin Marbleized Glass Dip Pen in Marbelized Blue $25.20 (via Pen Chalet)
- Moleskine Smart Writing Set $199 (via Moleskine)
- Trusco Ridged Tool Box $30 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Skull and Crossbones Wax Seal Stamp $29.95AUD (via Kustom Haus)
- Retro 51 Slim Electron Edition $30 (via Pen Boutique)*
- TWSBI Eco white fountain pen €35 (via Fontoplumo)
- The Bolt $65 (via Karas Kustoms)
- Organics Studio Accident Pigmented Aqua Blue Ink 55ml bottle $16 (via Vanness Pen Shop)
- CW&T Pen Type-A $160 (via JetPens)
- Paperblanks Midi Lined Journal in Old Leather Classic Viridian $16.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Monteverde One Touch Stylus Tool 0.9mm Pencil in Red $31.95 (via Goldspot Pens)
- “Frakkin’ Toasters” Nail Polish Mini Bottle $5.50 (via Dollish Polish)
*Check out the video that Pen Boutique put together that shows all the Slim edition Retro 51s they currently have in stock. (And a sneak peek of Trista’s cool tattoo!)
3 comments / Add your comment below
Have you used the Moleskine Smart Notes for any length of time? Love to hear your opinion.
Where is the battlestar stamp?
The Battlestar coin was in the photo with the nail polish and I couldn’t Photoshop it out. You’ll have to ask the folks over at Dollish Polish about it.