I must confess I’ve never actually had a Pumpkin Spice Latte but I love the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg and the sight of a warm latte topped with a dollop of whipped cream dotted with fragrant spices on a chilly fall afternoon gets me into the autumnal spirit in a big way. So, today I’ve decided to embrace the spirit of the season and stop at my local coffeeshop and order my first ever PSL. I’ll pack my TN with my pen filled with pumpkin or apple ink. How totally appropriate!
- Field Notes Portland Edition Notebooks – 3-Pack $9.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Hobonichi Techo Planner with Cover – 2017 – A6 in Pineapple Yellow $47 (via JetPens)
- Palomino Pencils Mixed Grade Graphite Set $10 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Conklin Duragraph Amber Fountain Pen € 55 (via Fontoplumo)
- Monteverde Jewelria Fountain Pen in Candy Yellow $35 (via Pen Chalet)
- Rhodia Webnotebook 5-1/2 X 8-1/4 with Orange Cover in Dot Grid $21.80 (via Pen Chalet)
- Diamine Pumpkin Ink (80ml Bottle) $14.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte fingering weight sock yarn $24 (via MacheteShoppe)
- Monteverde Brown Sugar Ink (30ml Bottle) $8 (via Anderson Pens)
PS: This is the one day all year that I can use the default leaf spatter brush in Photoshop! Yippee!