While I’m a novice when it comes to Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I’m a master at Peppermint Mochas.
- Star Wars™ Chewbacca™ Holiday Apron $24.95 (via Hallmark.com)
- Red and White Washi Tape 15mm x 10mm $3 (via Fresh Blue Mornings on Etsy)
- Johanna’s Christmas: A Festive Coloring Book $15.95 (via JetPens)
- Leuchtturm1917 Hardcover Squared Pocket Notebook – A6 in Taupe $13.95 (via JetPens)
- Karas Kustoms Fountain K Fountain Pen in Red $80 (via JetPens)
- Sailor 1911 Large Fountain Pen in White with Gold Trim $248 (via Anderson Pens)
- Diamine Shimmertastic Cocoa Shimmer Ink (50ml Bottle) $20 (via Anderson Pens)
- Diamine Shimmertastic Firestorm Red Ink (50ml Bottle) $20 (via Anderson Pens)
- Lamy Econ Ballpoint Pen in White $17.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Trusco Ridged Tool Box $30 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
And, in case you want to make your own peppermint mochas at home, try this recipe to make your own peppermint syrup and mocha from the Kitchn. The comments are great for lazy, ghetto solutions too! I’m partial to the one about dropping a couple mint chocolate kisses into a cup of coffee!