I spent two days this week marbling paper for a project for work so I am in the “marbling zone”. It’s definitely a trend right now and fountain pens have always utilized marbled resins and plastics so this was an easy crossover. Hope you enjoy your own Marble Madness this week.
- Genuine Ingenuity Sleeveless Top in Indigo Swirl $49.99 (via Modcloth)
- Aurora Optima Nerla Perla Fountain Pen $445 (via Anderson Pens)
- Palomino Blue Eraser-Tipped HB Pencil $13 per dozen (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- E+M Marble Nib Holder – Silver-Black $1.80 (via JetPens)
- Paperblanks Mini Blank Journal in Rococo Revival Crystal Chandelier $12.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Pelikan Classic M200 fountain pen marbled green € 119 (via Fontoplumo)
- Monteverde Prima Fountain Pen in Black Swirl $37.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Bookbinder’s Blue Coral Snake Ink (30ml Bottle) $12.50 (via Anderson Pens)
- Delta Matte Journal Fountain Pen in Ivory $120 (via Pen Chalet)
- Franklin-Christoph Model 03 Anderson Pens Special Edition $165 (via Anderson Pens)
- Pilot Iroshizuku Fuyu-syogun Ink (Old Man Winter) – 15 ml Bottle $13 (via JetPens)
- Kaweco AL Sport fountain pen in Grey / Gunmetal aluminum € 65 (via Fontoplumo)
- Hand marbled original artwork marble case – iPhone 7 PLUS – Aqueous Orbit in Silver & Turquoise – by Roo Bannister $57.14 (via Marbleous Roo on Etsy)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.
1 comment / Add your comment below
Beautiful array and theme. Great blue choices.