This week I’ve been absolutely smitten with all things Traveler’s Noteboook-y. Rich worn, leather covers and brass fittings and all the trappings of having my very own archaeological artifact like Indiana Jones. So, this week, I donned my own fedora and boots and went spelunking.
- Grail Diary Hero Prop Replica from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (via S’wak Props and Indiana Jones Wikia)
- [TSLxBK] “Travel for Life” brass plate $24 (via Baum Kuchen)
- Nakaya Sumiko:A Skull [no.13016] Fountain Pen $2,300 (via Nakaya)
- Visconti Fountain Pen Ink in Sepia (40ml bottle) $17.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- Japanese Washi Tape THIN GRID Blue Green Brown Grid 18mm $4.25 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Traveler’s Notebook Regular Size Starter Kit in Camel Leather $53.50 (via JetPens)
- Aurora 88 Ottantotto Big Black Fountain Pen with Chrome Trim € 495 (via Fontoplumo)
- Diamine Ancient Copper Ink (80ml Bottle) $14.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- The Temple Bespoke Hat, starting at $375 (via the Penman Hats)
- Telegram Stationery $12 (via Letter Writers Alliance)
- Midori Brass Pencil $16 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Don’t Call Me Junior T-Shirt $24 (via Hieroic)
- “We Do Not Follow Maps” Art Mini Print $17 (via Society6)
- Alden Men’s Indy High Top Blucher Workboot in Natural Chromexcel $585 (via The Shoemart)
- Waxed Canvas Leather Messenger Bag $55 (via Rock Cow Studio)
- Rohrer & Klingner Glass Dip Pen in Blue Gold $27 (via Pen Chalet)
4 comments / Add your comment below
I like the theme and your take on titling.
What an incredible coincidence! I just opened email, found this, not ten minutes after having watched Raiders of the Lost Ark for about the sixth time!!
Yes, you are indi, Ana. Great items!
I checked out that bag at Rock Cow Studio, and dude, it is an awesome bag for only $55! It’s got a great lining with tons of pockets, open & zippered. Must have that bag.