Seems only fitting that this week’s theme be LA-centric with the LA Pen Show being in full swing (pun fully intended) and Lalaland up for 14 Academy Awards and the Oscars are next week. So, the walk of stars are on my mind.
I haven’t gotten to see the film La La Land yet but if there’s ever been a movie made “just for me” this is probably it. I love musicals and the fashion in the film looks right up my alley. As much as I think this film looks fabulous, I am secretly pulling for Hidden Figures to bring home the big Oscar prizes because at our house a film about NASA is always going to be “best picture.” And I still get sassy, smart talking ladies in vintage clothes so I still win.
- Oscar Bingo Cards Downloadable PDF, free (via How About Orange)
- Pelikan Souverän M400 fountain pen tortoiseshell white, 14k nib €315 (via Fontoplumo)
- Visconti Michelangelo White Marbelized Venus Fountain Pen with Fine Stainless Steel Nib $179.40 (via Pen Chalet)
- Pilot Vanishing Point Fountain Pen – Gun Metal Gray with Rhodium Trim, Broad Nib $148 (via Anderson Pens)
- Karas Kustoms Ink Fountain Pen – Aluminum Gold Body with Fine Nib $95 (via JetPens)
- GOLD Morning Field Star Pattern MT Washi Tape $3.50 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Hidden Figures, nominated for 3 Oscars (via IMDB)
- Diamine Shimmertastic Golden Sands Ink (50ml Bottle) $20 (via Anderson Pens)
- La la land, nominated for 14 Oscars (via IMDB)
- Midori Brass Pencil $16 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Cross Stitch Washi Tape Chugoku $2 per roll (via CuteTape)