We have not seen the sun in nearly eight days and I have come to embrace the London-like weather in Kansas City. We shall embrace the darkness. Clearly, last week’s post was premature.
- Vertical Lace Pattern Washi Tape in Purple $3.50/roll (also available in green and blue, set of three rolls for $6.50) (via CuteTape)
- Take What’s There Shawl Pattern €3.90 (via Ravelry)
- Kokuyo Neo Critz Large Pencil Case – Navy / Light Blue $22 (via JetPens)
- Aurora Blue Black Ink (45ml Bottle) $18 (via Anderson Pens)
- Kiriko Edo Komen Card Set $32 (via Egg Press)
- Sailor 1911 Standard Fountain Pen – Anderson Pens Special Edition, Peacock Pre-Order, ONLY 100 PIECES AVAILABLE! $245 (via Anderson Pens)
- Lamy Safari Petrol fountain pen matt blue (2017 Special Edition) €19,90
(€16,45 Outside EU) (via Fontoplumo)
- Pelikan Edelstein Color of the Year Smoky Quartz Sale: $31.50 (via Pen Chalet)
- CDT Graffiti Pad $3.50 (via Fresh Stock Japan)
- Platinum 3776 Century Fountain Pen in Bourgogne
$220Special Offer $165.66 (via Pen Chalet)
- INK Rollerball Pen (ON SALE! NO COUPON NEEDED 3/31-4/7) Starting at $70 (via Karas Pen Co.)
- Platinum Citrus Black Ink (60ml Bottle) $25 (via Anderson Pens)
- Copic Gasenfude Brush Pen $7.49 (via ArtSnacks)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support the blog and let them know you heard about them here.
Thanks for reading the blog and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.