Today marks the SEVENTH ANNIVERSARY of The Well-Appointed Desk. Yes, seven years! I can’t believe I’ve believe it either. To mark the occasion I decided to refer to the official anniversary gifts chart for a seventh anniversary and would you believe they are wool, copper, and desk sets? Well, of course they would be. So let’s start celebrating!
- Karas Kustoms Ink Fountain Pen in Copper $203 (via Pen Chalet)
- Brasstown Zip Roll Pen Case in Peacock (AKA Patina Copper) $40 (via NockCo)
- Montegrappa Mule Copper Fountain Pen $324.34 (via Appelboom)
- Bronze Black Washi Tape Stripe Damask $2 per roll (via CuteTape)
- Kaweco Liliput fountain pen copper €93, € 76,86 Outside EU (via Fontoplumo)
- Diamine Ancient Copper Ink (30 ml Bottle) $7.50 (via JetPens)
- Madeline Tosh DK Yarn in Brick Dust $24 (via Eat Sleep Knit)
- Handspun Yarn: Widdershins $39 (via The Corner of Knit and Tea on Etsy)
- The Planter Desk Storage in Walnut $59 (via Dudek Modern Goods)
- Robert Oster Copper Fountain Pen Ink (50ml bottle) $18 (via Federalist Pens)
- Options Interchangeable Caspian Circular Knitting Needle Set $55.99 (via KnitPicks)
- Paperblanks Midi Journal – Brocaded Paper Golden Fuchsia, Lined $17.95 (via Anderson Pens)
- Field Pen Roll in Cream £10 (via The Stationer)
- Monteverde Tool 60 Ballpoint Pen in Autumn Copper $40 (via Anderson Pens)
Thanks to my sponsors for providing some of the images I use for Fashionable Friday. Please consider making your next purchase from one of the shops that support this blog and let them know you heard about them here. Thanks for your support, and for supporting the shops that help keep it running.